Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two States Next Weekend!

Just a brief reminder that next week Kristine and I are each running races towards our RUS goals. Kristine will be running the Seattle Rock 'n' Roll Marathon on Saturday, June 26 and I will be running the Boston 13.1 half marathon on Sunday, June 27. Thanks for all your support along the way while we have been training. We know you’ll be cheering for us while we are on the road!

Also, I want to give a little shout out to my good friend Sue. She only started running a few months ago and she has already trained and geared up to run the Boston 13.1 with me. Her first road race ever and it’s a half marathon! GO SUE!!!! So if you’ve ever heard me say that ANYONE can run distance races with dedication and training, here’s proof that it’s true. :) Now, hit the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment