Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Elvis Alive in Chicago

Elvis is alive and supporting pre-teen girls! Ok, that sounds bad, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for the King, but I'm running Fleet Feet's annual Elvis is Alive 5K on Thursday August 5th, and the race is benefitting Miri's favorite charity, Girls On The Run!

Elvis seems to be the only thing that will get me running these days since I've been on a run-once-a-week schedule since Seattle. I need some motivation, friends! Please, please, please make me feel guilty about not training for my next marathon in Maine by donating to Hospitals for Humanity or Don't Bully My Breed!

Thank you, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. C'mon everybody, let's rock! Use the links listed under Our Charities to support Kristine's causes.

    And, of course, let's all cheer for Kristine - and the girls from the Chicago GOTR - while they're out there racking up the miles!

    ReplyDelete