Thursday, August 4, 2011

GOTR Twin Cities Kick Off!


You might recall my post from last month about the launch of GOTR in the Twin Cities.

I'm so excited that GOTR is launching a Twin Cities chapter starting with the upcoming fall season! Welcome to the Twin Cities, GOTR! I reported in July that the GOTR Twin Cities Kick-Off Event would be held at Summit Brewing Company. However, the location has had to be changed to O'Gara's Bar & Grill instead. Attendees are invited to mingle and share experiences, ask questions and get to know fellow GOTR supporters. I'll be there -- and if you're a TC reader who is interested in volunteering with GOTR, I hope you will join me tonight!

Here are the full details:
Thursday, August 4th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
O'Gara's Bar & Grill
164 Snelling Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55104
http://www.ogaras.com/
Suggested donation: $20

No comments:

Post a Comment