Sunday, February 26, 2012

Loving the Loop

Remember this from Ferris Bueller's parade scene?
Glimpse of the Gargyoles
The jail everyone "thinks" I work in
The Thompson Center
The Burnham Center
Every time I'm in the Loop, I think of how I miss working there.  Of course, working at 26th and California has it's perks (although I'm still trying to figure them out), but it just doesn't have the same energy as the Chicago Loop.  Although the weekend vibe is much different (and more tourist-y) than it is during the week, I still enjoyed my run down there this weekend. 

I was tempted to stop at the Bergoff for a beer... but I forgot to bring cash and they weren't accepting GU gels as payment.

Here are some pics I took along the way.  As always, the Loop did not disappoint....the wind still blows from every direction. 

2 comments:

  1. I always think about taking my camera on runs with me... maybe next time I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, miss home! Miri, do it.. around the lakes!

    ReplyDelete